Isnin, 16 Februari 2009

Dua puluh lima fakta rawak


I’ve been tagged by Syigim:
25 random facts about me. So, here it goes:

1. Proudly to announce myself as Muslim,
2. I was borned in Kuching, Sarawak
3. on 25 June 1979
4. in all girls siblings – I’m ‘Neeza in the Middle’.
5. A right-handed person,
6. with 2020 vision.
7. Higher edu-qualification is Master in Science (Microbiology)
8. thus, I’m a microbiologist
9. working with the public sector.
10. Married with TM Uzaini,
11. and have a daughter, T Fatimatuzzahra.
12. Currently in chemo,
13. after being diagnosed with complete molar pregnancy.
14. I love online shopping,
15. especially on baby gadgets’ (breastfeeding, cloth diapering, babywearing).
16. Currently addicted to pizza (I can eat pizza everyday),
17. especially when the Dominos’ is now available in Putrajaya.
18. Later, regretted (after eating the pizza) because of the increase of my body weight.. duhh
19. I don’t like to keep long nails,
20. and I also jijik seeing people with long nails.. yucks
21. I don’t like make-up either,
22. so, with this natural beauty people always thought that I’m still studying in Uni (instead of dah bekerja and dah beranak pinak).. hehehehe
23. I love swimming,
24. wish that I have my own private pool at the back of the house.
25. Lately, I'm addicted to blog. Heheheh...

Now, I have to tag 25 persons to do this.
Well.. Err.. sapa nak buat, buat la ek.. Ekekekek..

:-)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan