Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tacked by tags

(1)
The RULES:
Bold the statements that are true to you. Italic the statements that you WISH are true. Leave the Fibs alone. Then, stab 5 guys/ladies to do the same test.

The LIST to Bold/Italic/Just-let-it-be:
• I miss somebody right now.
I don't watch TV these days.
• I own lots of magazines.
• I wear glasses or contact lenses.
• I love to play video games.
• I've tried marijuana.
• I have been in a threesome.
• I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
• I curse sometimes.
• I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.

• I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
I'm totally smart.
• I've broken someone's bones.
I'm paranoid sometimes.
• I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
• I need money right now.
• I love sushi.
• I talk really, really fast.
• I have long hair.
• I have lost money in Las Vegas.
I have at least one sibling.
• I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
• I couldn't survive without Caller I.D
I like the way I look.
• I am usually pessimistic.
• I have a lot of mood swings.
I have a hidden talent.
• I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar i have.
I have a lot of friends.
• I am currently single.
• I have pecked someone of the same sex.
I enjoy talking on the phone.
• I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
• I love to shop.
• I enjoy window shopping.
• I would rather shop then eat.
• I don't hate anyone. I dislike them.
• I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
I have a cell phone.
• I believe in God.

• I watch MTV on a daily basis.
• I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
I've rejected someone before.
• I have no idea what i want to do for the rest of my life.
I want to have children in the future.
• I have changed a diaper before.

• I've called the cops on a friend before.
I'm not allergic to anything.
I have a lot to learn.
• I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger.
• I am shy around the opposite sex.
• I have tried alcohol before.
• I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
• I own the "South Park" movie.
• I would die for my best friends.
• I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
• I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
• I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
• Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
• I have dated a close friends's ex.
I am happy at this moment!!
• I'm obsessed with guys (on TV).
I study for tests most of the time.
I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.
• I can work on a car.
• I love my job.
I am comfortable with who I am right now.
• I have more than just my ears pierced.
• I walk barefoot wherever i can.
• I have jumped off a bridge.
• I love sea turtles.
• I spend ridiculous money on makeup.
• I plan on achieving a major goal/dream.
• I'm proficient in a musical instrument.
I worked at McDonald's restaurant.
• I hate office jobs.
• I love sci-fi movies.
• I think water rules.
• I went college out of state.
• I like sausage.
I love kisses.
• I fall for the worst people.
• I adore bright colours.
• I can't live without black eyeliner.
I don't know why the hell i just did this stupid thing.
• I usually like covers better than originals.
• I can pick up things with my toes.
• I can't whistle.
• I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes slither.
• I have ridden/owned a horse.
• I still have every journal I've ever written in.
• I can't stick to a diet.
I talk in my sleep.
• I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
• Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
• I have jazz in my blood.
• I wear a toe ring.
• I have a tattoo.
• I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with.
I am a caffeine junkie.
• I have been to over 15 conventions.
• I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical, the better.
• I'm an artist.
• I only clean my room when necessary.
• I like a person of the same sex.
I love being happy.
• I am an adrenaline junkie.

(2)
" If I can ....(fill in the blank with something impossible)....
I will NOT .....(fill in the blank)....
because ....(fill in the blank)....."

turn back time - conceived - its molar .. Bole?

(3)
iLUVurblog award:


(4)
This is called 50 FIRST REACTIONS … type what comes to your mind FIRST whenever you hear these 50 words. Don’t think and don’t go back and change. Doesn’t matter how random just type it!

1. Beer: CH2C00H
2. Food: Nak makan apa malam ni
3. Relationships: Communication
4. Crush: Sekejap jer
5. Power Rangers: Si kembar anak KakMa
6. Life: Unpredictable
7. The President: Bush
8. Yummy: Laksa kat canteen kat HSdg
9. Car: Monthly installment
10. Movie: Barney
11. Halloween: Seram
12. Sex: Overexposed
13. Religion: Islam
14. Hate: Long nail
15. Fear: Losing
16. Marriage: Bliss
17. Blondes: Fake hair
18. Slippers: Toilet
19. Shoes: Scholl
20. Asians: Chinese food
21. Pass time: Internet
22. One night stand : STD
23. My cell Phone: tak berbunyi pun takpe
24. Smoke: Rimas
25. Fantasy: Sleep
26. College: I should study hard and get good CGP
27. High school Life: Girls rowk
28. Pajamas: Kaftan
29. Stars: Movie
30. Center: Attraction
31. Alcohol: Perfumes
32. The word love: Mat
33. Friends: Never stay
34. Money: Not enuff
35. Heartache: CC bills
36. Time: flies
37. Divorce: depends
38. Dogs: fierce
39. Undies: Lame
40. Parents: cool
41. Babies: cute
42. Ex: I don’t give a damn
43. Song: nursery rhymes
44. Color: grey
45. Weddings: expensive
46. Pizza: Dominos
47. Hangout: no more
48. Rest: bila Zahra dah tido
49. Goal: ball
50. Inspiration: none

(5)
1. If you can be an animal, what will u be? Why?
Starfish.. so that when other animals ask me, who are you?, I can simply answer: I'm a Star.

2. If you robbed a bank, what do you want to do with the money?
spend via online of course - so people wont notice

3. If you can teleport yourself anywhere in the world, where do you want to be? why?
anywhere as I can teleport anywhere

4. If you know that you are dying, what is the last meal that you want? why?
hmm.. I nearly got cancer (thanks God I'm not).. so I'll skip this Q

5. If you can only kill one person in this world, who is the person? why?
why I want to kill someone - if I mad with someone, I just said, 'lantak ngko la, ada aku kesah.......'

6. If you can choose either to have more than 24 hours a day or can live more than 100 years, what is your choice? why?
I wanna retired at 56, have pension and then live more than 100yrs.. bole

7. If you can date celebrities, who is that person? why?
tak nak date sapa-sapa xcept Mat

8. If you can only have 1 thing in this world, what should that be? Why?
bantal yang sebesar tilam.. so that i can sleep dengan selesa.. hahahha...

(6)
Beautiful girls award

No comments:

Post a Comment