Khamis, 11 Jun 2009

When the Beta-HCG arise

Yes, people. My b-HCG arose. Haru biru hidup aku dibuatnya. I’ve just close the book – takan nak bukak balik kot.

It happen last few weeks. My menstrual did come at the exact estimated date, however last for only two days (normally I’ll had it for at least 5 days). Sebab rasa macam something wrong, I did the UPT test, dan the nightmare started when it showed slight positive. I was like, ‘shitla, mesti b-hcg naik ni’. Satu yang best kerja kat makmal ni adalah you have the access to do the lab test (any lab test) by your own – tak perlu tunggu request dari Dr. So I did the bHCG test and the result said 182miu/ml – positive for pregnant woman. Hidup dah tak keruan dah waktu ni: terkenang-kenang saat di PPUM.. ‘Oh, Tidak. Aku tak nak kembali lagi ke situ’.

A week later, I did another bHCG test – resulted: 598miu/ml. I tried to stay positive: Aku pregnant kot. Erm.. A week later, I had a stomach cramp. Quite severe. Sakit macam nak putus urat belakang, however no bleed. I blamed my sewing activity. Dah duduk berjam di mesin tu, mungkin la sakit. However, I did the b-HCG test and the verdict was 317miu/ml, dropped from the previous reading. I read somewhere from the net that a drop in bHCG might be a sign of miscarriage. And as expected, I bled. But very slight, too little, lesser, compare to if you pricked your finger with needle. Unsatisfied, I did the b-HCG again (yes people, at this time, aku dah kemaruk dah dengan test bHCG itu) and surprisingly, the result was 412miu/ml –increased from the previous reading. Terrified and alarmed, without hesitation I headed to the casualties to put myself in thorough examination: ultrasound and such.

Waktu kat ED memang asik nangis-nangis je: I’m afraid my nightmare will re-begin: ‘Tak nak dah.. Tolong Allah swt, tak nak dah. Saya sangat serik’.
ED pun satu. Tunggu like 3 hours for nothing. Dah nama gee.oh.vee hospital tu, even staff sendiri pun kena tunggu berjam-jam. They said my case is not emergency enuff. I called my clique and she said to our Ketua Jabatan that I’ve been waiting hours in ED but no one aid me and she (theKJ) called Pakar OnG, then barulah my case moved to further step.

Dr Jamali (the Pakar OnG) examined me and based from his observation, he concluded that: yes, I did pregnant but however the baby did not make it and was ceased by itself. Since it was too early (about 5 weeks) so it will be naturally abort. I need not have to under-go DnC.

All I can say is Alhamdullillah. Walaupon baby tak jadi, but as long as ‘dia’ tak jadi molar.. aku bersyukur sangat-sangat. Alhamdullillah, Terima kasih Allah swt.

p/s: Thanks to kengkawan yang merisik kabar. Terharu apabila ada yang ingin mengambil tahu *sob-sob* :-)

5 ulasan:

  1. hmm..sedih baca. but like i said before u have a very very supporting mat & loving family.

    insyaAllah nk dekat la tu.. nk test womb ko dah kuat ke tak. ;)

    BalasPadam
  2. heheh.. insya Allah.. ekekek :-)

    BalasPadam
  3. an.. ntah kenapa lepas baca cite ko ni.. ku rasa lega.. ku tumpang gembira sbb kali ni bukan molar lg.. walopun tak jadi.. ku rasa dirimu beruntung.. cuba dan cuba lagi k.. :)

    BalasPadam
  4. Thanks kengkawan. Terima kasih atas perhatian. *terharu*

    BalasPadam