Jumaat, 21 Ogos 2009

Pagi yang..

..pelik?

Well, I punch in @ 8, then vroom to komuter Kajang, to fetch my SIL, who's having her one week semester break and wanted to spend her holiday with us, instead of going back to Tganu. After fetched her, we went to Hentian Kajang, to buy her ticket going back to Kedah next week. We (omitting my SIL) was planned to go back to Ipoh this weekend to celebrate fasting with my parent and suddenly change the idea to go back next week instead sebab next week cuti panjang skit (due to Merdeka celebration). I planned to buy tulang and daging this afternoon to make sup tulang for our first day sahur tomorrow morning. When I'm about to leave home, to continue working, Mat called. Something 'bad' happen at the kampung and we're urge to go back to Terengganu.

I'll be updating soon.

Apapun, I just wanna wish my friends and my readers, Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan. Semoga diberkati dengan amal yang memanfaat.

2 ulasan:

  1. selamat menyambut ramadhan neeza.. berhati2 di jalanraya...;)

    BalasPadam
  2. intan, selamat berpuasa to u too.. :-)

    BalasPadam