Rabu, 9 September 2009

I loike..

  • When pagi-pagi pergi kerja semua orang berpusu-pusu ke’jem’an. Aku ngan selamba sahaja masuk simpang yang suddenly, all the jam disappear. Begitu juga dengan balik kerja. Aku gembira ketawa terbahak-bahak melihat line yang di sebelah sana congested and moving slow while I purposely drive slow to enjoy my view.
  • Taska Zahra yang selang 4 buah rumah – tak perlu pening tergopoh-gapah, bangun pagi pikir nak kena hantar anak dlu ni, atau balik kerja fikir, nak gi amik anak dulu ni.
  • Working in my current section, because unlike microbiology lab or biochemistry lab, the Science Officer is in need to release the results. Since I’m not releasing any lab result, thus my cuti raya will not be affected.. hahahahah..
  • Yes, I take 10 days cuti raya – from 17 till 27 September. Reason: taska tutup Its RAYA maaa…
  • I’ve finished marking the students’ answer sheets (total of 156 pieces, each with 8 essays). I concluded that those who have nice handwriting will get higher mark compare those wrote with cakar ayam. Naah.. I am a good examiner, I gave marks fair and square (even, sampai sakit kepala trying to figure out apala dia ni tulis ni..)
  • I’ve finished sewing the baju melayu toddler and baju kurung baby. Tinggal baju mak je yang belum siap. I hope to finish by this Friday, so that I can start sewing my own baju kurung(s) and Zahra’s baju kebaya.
  • And what I like most is: knowing that TOMORROW is pay-day. Yeay…

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan