Selasa, 19 Januari 2010

Embroidery stitching

I've done this in primary school however was called to do it again when I stumbled upon this website: Sublime Stitching. And I have to say that this is so fun, easy and very relaxing (compare to crocheting which I have to knit-disknit-knit again and again just to make a pair of baby sole (I'll show you the outcome when the other half is done.. heheh)).

This is what I stitch.



If you think this is awesome, do join their Facebook fan page and view other people embroidery stitching which is totally WOW.. or at least I found it WOW.. :) And I like their tag line: This ain't your gramma's embroidery!

OK, that's all for this week. I am not feeling very well, having bad runny-nose at the moment. Thus, any activity in the sewing room is hold for the moment. I'll hit them as soon as my health back to pink.

You people, have a great, healthy day ahead :-)

3 ulasan:

  1. this is pretty.. have a good rest and hope you'd be on your feet in no time.. Odaijini (moga cepat sembuh)

    BalasPadam
  2. salam kak,

    see..i told u to really take care of urself :(

    semoga cepat sembuh..minum la air kelapa. cepat sembuh, kulit baby pun bersih nnti..insyaallah..

    BalasPadam
  3. thanks for the get well wishes.. sihat ni, cuma selesema jer.. heheh

    BalasPadam