Khamis, 18 Februari 2010

CNY holidays

Little update on non-sewing chattering.

  • Four days of break and spent it with leisure: This is one of our hols activity.


  • And, as you can see, I changed the blog layout. Ngee...
  • And again, the flu bug hit me. Kept me awake the whole night to snot and sneeze. I have a very long lists of thing to do, however, being in this condition, sewing would be the last thing I feel like doing.
Anyway, how are you all doing? Enjoying a long-weekend of sewing, I hope.

OK, peeps. Take care and have a nice day ahead :-)

2 ulasan:

  1. salam,

    kemasnya layout baru ni..terang benderang disukai ramai :p

    kami pun berenang gak, tapi kat sungai..lg best kot..hehhe!

    semoga cepat sembuh dan dpt sambung projek jahitan (maybe habuk benang tu yg buatkan selsema..)

    BalasPadam