*pareo is also known as wrap around skirt.
I like pareo but having to tie them up seems a little bit hassle and if you tied improperly, it will not only looks ugly but becoming too narrow till you'll have difficulty to walk. Since I have few pareos and living them unwear is such a waste, I converted them to become normal A-line skirt.
I'll show you how.
1) This is the pareo or a simple piece of cloth people tied and become skirt.
2) First, cut the fabric to and A-line shape.
3) Serge the cut area and sew them back.
4) Now, you'll have an A-line skirt structured.
5) Fold an inch at the top of the skirt and sew it.
6) Insert an elastic.
7) Sew the middle of the elastic to place them properly.
8) And you're done
And this is our action picture.
Happy trying and happy day as well :-)