Monday, August 22, 2011

Today!

It happen at noon. Our house was this close, I repeat, this close to be burnt by fire.

Scary, absolutely.



The kids and I was in the bathroom, taking our morning shower (at 12pm I know). We spent like 10-15 minutes in the bathroom, and when we're done, I was the first one to go out, and was so shock to smell something burning. Berlari terus ke bilik jahit (sebab sebelum mandi tu tengah menjahit) as I worried if I forgot to turn off the iron, and was like 'eh, tak de apa-apa pun', later to realize the fire came from downstairs. Gelap.. Gelap sgt nk trun tangga pun takut. I kept the kids in bathroom and told Zahra to play somemore.. Gegas-gegas carik torchlight, then turun tangga and I saw the fire came from the kitchen. I was so worried if the whole kitchen was on fire, so naik balik and I told Zahra, Ummi nak air, and she hand me a small bucket of water and I run downstairs, cuak-cuak air kat api tu, luckily they turn out. Alhamdullillah everything was under control. Later after I checked everything is ok, called hubby and broke into tears. The kids cried too (as they see their mommy crying).















Guys, take care ya. I think the fire was caused by short circuit as at that particular time, guruh adalah sabung menyabung di luar. And Syukur Ya Allah, this happened today, if it happen next week, I dunno what to say.



One thing I learnt was asap memang sangat tebal.. sangat-sangat tebal sampai nk nafas pun susah.. Now I know, biasa kalo rumah terbakar people died because they cant breath not because they were burnt by fire.. Alhamdullilah. Alhamdullilah. Terima kasih Allah,we survived.. semua adalah selamat...









12 comments:

  1. astaghfirullahalazim...ya Allah..scarynye..alhamdulillah semua ok..

    ReplyDelete
  2. takutnya kak...latetly mmg petir sabung menyabung kan..my house pun balik2 letrik kena tendang, n modem rosak sbb kena petir.. kena jaga2 la kan sbb petir ni.. syukur la akak n anak2 selamat. alhamdulillah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. alhamdulillah takde ape2..take care ye kak..

    ReplyDelete
  4. homaigod!! *hugs*
    tak sangka seteruk ini..
    ya Allah, nasib baik ko n anak2 tak apa2, neeza.. kalau aku pon panik nangis2.. take care babe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya Allah Za...Allah itu maha Pelindung...syukur nko & anak2 x ada apa2...dh nk raya ni...mcm2 tragedi mintak dijauhkan...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alhamdulillah selamat semua.Kita memang kuat bila sorang tapi bila ada husband kita pun lemah sangat ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. alhamdullilah semuanyer selamat.. take care.. syukur sgt2..

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya Allah!baru sempat nak baca! nasib baik korang selamat!! rumah i sama mcm rumah u jugak. penah meletup kat plug yg sama..cuma sikit jelah. rumah u meletup teruk tu :(
    i pakai extension plug sebab nak pakai microwave. skrg mcm trauma plak nak pakai hehe..takut! sad to say some plugs at my hse cannot be used anymore, ada je prob. rumah u pun sama ke?
    take care ok!
    -suzana-

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry lambat respond.
    my hubby is electrical engineer and when we build our house, he did all the wiring works HIMSELF. The reason ; he never trust the contractor, cos he said ' i know all their tricks and shortcuts. Bahaya!'. i think itulah punca fire kat rumah u. My hubby's advice : do re-wiring for the whole house or get electrician to
    check. the house with wiring problem is NOT SAFE.

    ReplyDelete