Rabu, 18 Januari 2012

Introducing - NeezaNeedles Ring slings Collection.




NeezaNeedles Ringsling.
Click here for details: Ring Slings


All are readymade.
-- 100% Linen fabric (its durable)
-- Single layer (airy, less heat for both wearer and wearee)
-- Simple gathered shoulder (comfy assure)
-- Large aluminium rings (easy for adjustment)
-- With patch zipper pocket using designer fabric (to put ur money, keys, baby's handkerchief)
-- Come with storing pouch (easy to keep)

All fabric has been pre-wash before sewing.

RM120 (exclude shipping)

To purchase, email me: info@neezaneedles.biz


*******

Alhamdullilah. Been hibernating myself for the past few days in the sewing lab, for making these carriers.

Al-kisah, all of these are sudden attempt. I made a ring slings previously, You can see the tutorial here: Make you own Ring Slings (Project Refashion).
and there's a few customers asking me, why dont I come out with ring slings. And at that particular of time, I said, being solo-prenuer, its hard for me to do everything with my only two hands.

Later when I sorted the remnant fabrics, I've been thinking that these fabrics should turn out to be something, and suddenly I am thinking to pimp my ring slings (mine is the expensive Sakura Bloom (I bought pre-loved however) but do not have any pocket). And at that time, Thank you Allah swt, for giving me an idea to come out with my own ring slings line - simple design but with handy-pocket (using the designer fabric remnants). Alhamdulillah.

And my personal point of view, every baby-wearer should kept at least a ring slings in a car for any emergency cases. Hamza is 1 half year with 10-11kg (not sure with the figure), I carry him with onbu normally but in a hurry situation when I totally forget to bring along any carrier, the ring slings is such a life saver.

And yes, if you can sew, then go ahead make one for you. If not, feel free to buy from me :))

Me wearing Hamza in RS (somewhere in October'11) where he felt asleep @ Alamanda.


1 ulasan:

  1. Ring Slings are a fantastic way to build a lasting bond between parent and child. The numerous benefits of parenting with a ring sling (versatile, can be easily used by each parent, discreet feeding, hands free, easier to use when you have more than one child in your family, easily attend to your child when they fuss, close to your heartbeat, warmth...the list goes on)make ring slings a natural choice as a parenting tool.
    There are so many competitive ring sling companies it can all get a little confusing. Comfybabyslings.com can walk you through the various options and benefits for example organic cotton over hemp fabric and make your purchasing decision easier. With a wide range of fashionable fabrics to choose from comfybabyslings.com can offer you more insight in what is a fundamental purchase for all parents. Check it out today!

    BalasPadam