Isnin, 20 Februari 2012

Plan part2

I was searching for a supplier as I wanted to make a proper storage bag for the carriers. Previously I bought ready-made bags from China and since the worldwide postage cost increased, the bag becoming more and more expensive.

I contacted one of the very well-known bag making company. Used to deal with this company when I was working with the government but I don't know la, maybe my business is so small and very not well-known, the respective person was sort of kinda lazy to entertain my requested. I guess he might think that I am not serious enough. But I kept on sending him email, asking and finally he responded the email with a signature *sent via my smartphone.

And this morning, Kak Arin (again) from the Printsini.com advertised their new service and what do you know, she offered the service that I've been looking far- making the personalized printed bag!!!

Alhamdullilah. God work in a very weird way. I ditch that company and work with Kak Arin instead.

Alhamdulillah. Terima kasih Allah swt :)



***
Lesson #2 - Every emails/phone call is a business. Treat well or you will lose some opportunity.

1 ulasan:

  1. Allah SWT menggerakkan hati kita semua.

    Malam tadi baru husband settle design www.printsini.com/gift nya web , and today kak arin baru promote.

    Semoga semuanya dipermudahkan untuk kita semua.

    Insya allah .

    BalasPadam