Ahad, 27 April 2014

Observations of a Heart Seminar.

Alhamdullillah, di atas kesempatan untuk menghadiri another taman syurga.



Some of the notes that I've tweeted:
We'll trust someone that we know. To trust Allah, know Him. - Dr Halima.
If we think happiness is to get what we want, we'll end up havin issues after we get them - Dr Fadila Grine.
"If u love something that is worldly, happiness will be temporary. If Allah swt is your goal, happiness will be eternity."
"Read and Get Connected" - to healing heart, and to be happy.
Dont under estimate the power of doa. Doa utk kabahagian akhirat. InsyaAllah, ikhlas doa, Allah akn hantar 'seseorg' utk menolong kita.
And as in my case, utk 'kebahagiaan akhirat', Allah swt hantar anak-anak utk menolong. MasyaAllah, Alhamdullillah… :)
Sekian, tweet rohani hari ini, chewahh. Yang baik dtg dr Allah swt, yg buruk dtg dr hamba yg hina ini :)..

Bazar:


I bought these books- about parenting. I've finished reading my first ever parenting book (review coming, insyaAllah), so I am pump to read more. Alhamdullillah. A set of 6 books, priced RM70. :)


xoxo: neeza



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan