Jumaat, 23 Januari 2015

Jewel of the Quran

Alhamdullillah, done with the Jewels of the Quran weekday classes.

Thank Allah taala so very much for ease this journey - my big concern was I might not be allowed to join the class as I'm bringing my kids, I was told that there is no mothers room. And I've arrange the kids to be sent to Taska Suria, Sri Hartamas for transit starting monday til friday. But the first Friday class, I still came, berbondot-bondot with the kids, just to register, took the booklet and most probably balik, But, upon seeing me berbondot-bondot, they told me that I cannot enter the class but they hv live audio (no vision) at a seperate room (upstairs). MasyaAllah, Allah really helps, Alhamdullilah. So I cancelled the taska and the kids were with me. Alhamdullillah. I am still able to sit and learn even in a seperate room. Alhamdulillah. Allahuakbar.

This reminds me to a hadith: "Allah says, 'I am as my servant expects Me to be, and I am with him when he remembers me. If he thinks of Me, I think of him. If he mentions Me in company, I mention him in an even better company. When he comes closer to Me by a handspan, I come closer to him an arm's length. If he draws closer to Me by an arm's length, I draw closer by a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him. If my servant comes to Me walking, I go to him running." (Al-Bukhari)

 Allahuakbar. How can I thank Him enough..


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan