Jumaat, 29 Disember 2017

Fear




JoyJots Book club discussion this week is so interesting. Focusing on 'fear' that we human being face. Fear of getting disappointment, disapproval, losing, etc. 
* you can join JoyJots Book club by clicking this link. Its an international book discussion done in the whatsapp platform.

This topic somehow hit me as lately, I am so afraid that I might losing what I have memorised. I dont know but when I started to doing murajaah, I found out that I keep on stumble and jumbling some of the ayah - astaghfirullah. I've been thinking, 'alamak, habislah.. how am I going to continue memorizing further juzzuk when the one that I've just memorised like weeks ago (not even a year or two), have starting to slip off my mind. Allahuakbar.. I was so afraid. I feel like crying everytime thinking about this (I did, O Allah). 

So, what I did was, I kept on praying (just like what the book suggested), makes a lot of dua - in my sujud, during mustajab time so that Allah grant me with good memory that can remember all the surah that I've memorised and keep them save in my mind for the rest of my life. MasyaAllah, quwataillabillah. I started to dig on tips from the net and found this one - Thanks to Allah. 

InsyaAllah, I am going to do what the Shk suggested. It might be hard, but I know I have to learn the hard way, as there is no such thing as an easy way in order to place Quran in your own heart.

May Allah make easy on my journey to memorise the Quran. For you who are reading this, please make dua for me. Jazakumullahu khayr.



How to Memorize the Qur'an Efficiently - Okasha Kameny

Best way to memorise and best way to maintain it.
  • Someone must read it to you. never read it by yourself.
  • Trying get the picture of the page to your memory. - Read the whole page at least 33 times. Then read the line you are going to memorise for 33 times, by looking on mushaf. Close mushaf and then trying to read it based on your memory, 33 times. Move to the nx ayat, Do the same 33 times. Then close mushaf. Comeback in the evening, and try to do the same. 
  • InsyaAllah this method, the memorisation will keep with you forever. It might be time consuming BUT it will save the time for you doing murajaah, as each time you want to recite a surah, the page will appeared in your mind, insyaAllah.

====
May this sharing bring benefit.
Salam alaik.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan