Isnin, 3 Oktober 2011

Random seven

The above award goes with this terms:

Q1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
Ok thanking Kak Diah from http://diahrothman.blogspot.com  for the awards.

Q2. Share seven things about yourself on the post.
1. My sister came yesterday and we borak-borak until bumped into this topic: between twitter and facebook which one I prefer more? My answer was blogging. Hahaha.. Yup, I think I like blog rather than twitter and facebook. Blog is something specifically highlighted on me. Its me here all alone. Hahah, 'gila publisiti' bunyinya. But I still like Twitter as I followed @islamicthinking, @perfect_islam, @islamspeaks, ect, where they spam my timelime with spiritual and muhasabah about life and islam, and I still need facebook for my FB page. Can't ditch the sosial network thus to avoid them from being thing that useless or 'lagho', fill it with something that can feed our soul. And because I blog a lot lately, my sis suggested that I should just put the nuffnang ads. So I did- just a moment ago, after being here for more than two years. Yup, I started this blog on 19July2009. 

2. I make baby carriers. For now. But I love creating cloth for me and kids. But let it be for me and my kids. Not that I don't want to take order for baju but unfortunately, its all on me. Being a soloprenuer, one thing that I learnt is that I have to prioritize and being greedy is not good. So, let it be carriers for the time being ya. :)

3. My life now revolves between kids and hubby. Alhamdullilah, I treasure every moment. Rasa tenang and seronok sangat. But being a normal human being, sometimes I do feel sad. And I cried - to the Creator. And then I feel good again. Not to say that I didn't need friend but He's there. And I feel His love filled in my heart. So, why bother shout at a 'wall' where I can just pray and being bless.. imho.. :)

4. I love Mat's beard. Hahah, have to admit this in public. It did give such a remark. And I like the 'remarked'. Sejak tak kerja, I am so la lazy to melawa if going out. I prefer to wear jubah. With Mat appearance and me wearing the jubah is something that blend very well. I think.

5. The kids so crazy towards Angry Birds. Such a phenomenon. I think I have to go to Nagoya to buy that cheap Angry Birds fabrics. Plan to make pyjamas for them.

6. Life good. Alhamdullillah. I feel so bless. The this whole thing that happened has eventually open my eyes to see world in different perspective. To love the Creator more than other intangible thing and to accept life as something that we should not hook on. I'm sort of adopting the amish-life, iykwim. :)

7. Works piling so better off now.

*********
Q3. Pass the award to fifteen bloggers that you think deserve it.
Q4. Lastly contact all the bloggers that you've picked for the award.
--- am cracking my head with Q2, so I pass the Q3 and Q4.. hehehee


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan