Khamis, 19 September 2013

D'Amani spa

‎Alhamdulillah. Lega rasa badan. Tak tahula sbb Hamza sakit and I was awake the whole night to take care of him, or the travelling from Ipoh to Putrajaya or I was too concentrate with sewing, sakitnya Belikat ni masyaAllah, I hardly lift my left arms. Terasa sangat ada angin because self-picit and I can feel the angin was there. 

So, by hook or by crook I need to service my own body, and Alhamdullillah jugak area sekolah Zahra ada macam-macam: dari restoran pelbagai rasa, cuci kereta, fresh fish market, Econsave, kedai tudung Prof Muhaya and then this spa: D'Amani.

Begger can't be a choosier, so masuk je tengok package is affordable and terus dengan sessi massage. Back massage 45min is Rm65, and subhanallah, best sgt-sgt!!! Lega sangat my body. Alhamdulillah. 

I guess that's the bless of being a wahm: at least ada wang sendiri to pamper and rejuvenate ownself. And seriously for me going to spa manja diri is a must once a while: lagi nikmat dr beli barang. And since ada spa best dekat dengan sekolah Zahra, wah lagi kerap la aktiviti ini nanti. And if you wondering about the kids, I sent Hamza transit sekejap kat Sekolah Zahra while I having my metime. :D 



www.fb.com/neezaneedles

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan