Isnin, 16 September 2013

Sebab Allah swt lebih tahu..

Quote said "‎Teach our kids the #Quran and the Quran will teach them everything."
My own experience teaching my kids the Quran, me, myself learnt a lot too.. Alhamdullillah, thank and praise to Allah, the Almighty for listening to my pray. I prayed that He gives me the strength and spirit to hafaz the significant surah such as Almulk, AlKahf, AsSajdah and in returns He gave me the opportunity to relearn the Surah Lazim (correct recitation and learn the meaning as well) while guiding Zahra with her hafazan. Alhamdullillah :')

***

A poet of feeling expression (due to the current Muslim society situation)  :

We are the people of ignorance. 

Disogokkan dengan perkara dunia yang ‎berkepentingan entah apa-apa. 
Diterapkan dengan keperluan perlunya ada sesuatu yang basiknya tidak perlu. 
Self-adore, fame, menyokong kepada kebangkitan gergasi besar bernama kapatalism. 
Nilai murni kita tolak tepi, yang penting oksigen itu aku punyai dulu. 
‎Sad.. sad world we're living. 
:(

Moga kita jadi AlGhuraba. 
Biar kita berbeza dari mereka. 
Anak-anak, suami, isteri, ibubapa, berkelubung dalam selimut yang katanya ortodoks.. yang didefinasikan sebagai ketinggalan dari kemodenan. 

*cetusan rasa di Hari Malaysia.


www.fb.com/neezaneedles

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan