Ahad, 29 Mei 2022

Qaidah Nuraniah (my journey)

      بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم


Last 2 years i listened to a talk between Ustadza Taimiyyah Zubair with Ustadza Maryam Amir regarding Quran recitation and in the conversation Ust Taimiyyah told that how her teacher made her read the Qaida Nuraniah again and again to polish her makraj. Yes i did have makraj problem. Dzal most of the times have air that makes it sound like a combination of sin and tsa. Dzo is not tafkheem enough, and my favorite mistakes is voice change during recitation. I make dua for Allah to help me to overcome this somehow-seems-tobe-never-ending problem.

Allah swt then sent Bahia to help me with these probs and she suggested that we read the Qaida together. Qaida is very new for me. Dia macam muqaddam tapi berbeza approach. Not even close to iqra. I was sceptical at first but ok, lets give a try. Letih juga mengulang Qaida sebab I cannot grasp the “adha”, the way it suppose to pronounce based on the Sheikh’s way. Bahia gave me the youtube link for me to listen to the Shk and it bring me to the al-Furqan website - an institute that produces teachers to teach the Qaida. I was very interested to join - not to be a teacher but to correct myself mostly. Tapi yurannya agak steep - 10days course is usd125 (lebih kurang rm550). But the help of Allah is much nearer, the institute opened a scholarship program for those who wants to learn during Ramadan. I applied and Alhamdullillah got accepted.

The course is interesting. Alhamdullillah. But the practical was a pain (at least for me). Asik kena tegur je sebab baca tak mengikut cara Shk dan yes, makraj tak sharp. My fatha untuk huruf-huruf yang nipis juga berbunyi tebal (ba, ta, na. la) and waktu drilling memang kaw-kaw kena dengan Ustadza Tasnim. Found out that my mouth opening all this while was not correct. Bacaan sepatutnya bukan buka mulut, tetapi buka rahang. I guess this one of the best thing I learnt. Alhamdullillah.

After 10days live-course, we had 2 weeks break and after that come back for exam. I wasnt sure myself tentang perkara exam ni. Markah untuk lulus adalah sangat tinggi. Hanya 90% ke atas saja lulus. Below that will be fail. Ustadza pun cakap dalam satu-satu kelas workshop (terdiri daripada 10orang), yang lulus is less than half. Huhuuh.. I kept on saying to myself that I can do this and I must do this. As the class is foc, I must pay back by doing my very best. Jadilah 2 minggu sebelum exam itu minggu mendengar bacaan Shk. Menggosok, melipat kain hatta melompat sekalipun, I kept on listening to the Shk. Alhamdullillah berkat dua dan usaha, I passed the exam. Alhamdullillah. Terima kasih Allah swt.




But the journey still continue. I still listened to the apps and flipped the booklet. Terima kasih Allah swt. Hadiah Ramadan terbaik untuk tahun ini. Alhamdullillah. Dan somehow, saya rasa saya perlu juga memberi setelah menerima. In shaa Allah, anyone of you (female) yang berminat nak belajar Qaida atau memcari mentor untuk menghafal Quran, don't hesitate to contact me - anneeza@gmail.com. My timetable might seems full but I will try my best, in shaa Allah biidznillah, to help those in need. Tawaran ini gratis. Just drop me an email, and we'll see how its going to be, ya..


Semoga Allah swt terus menunjukkan kita ke jalan yang benar. dan mengampuni dosa-dosa kita atas kekhilafan diri kita sendiri. 

آمیـــــــــــــن یارب العالمین


Terima kasih kerana membaca. 



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan