Khamis, 14 November 2013

Labor room

Ok. Now I am in. 
Semalam after 40wks rutin chkup, Dr kata kena induce sbb baby seems to engage well, and my berat pun dh drop a kilo. Furthermore with my czer record takut apa2 jadi. 

Mlm tu at 11pm we arrived pcmc. Too bad tak de bilik kosong so kids and Mat kena balik, just sent me and I had my first ever overnight in the labor room itself. Sejuk nya subhanallah. Dekat pukul 2 baru tido, which is not new sbb kalo kat rumah pon time2 gitu gak aku tido. Woke up at 530, solat and whatnot, and nurse dtg cucuk IV kat tangan. She then said I can relax mandi sementara menanti the procedure that will be took place at 9am. So I took my very longest hot shower- heaven sbb kat rumah tak de air panas, and kids tak bother while I mandi. Hahaa.. 

Ok. Sebenarnya cuak. This is so new. Zahra kena czer sbb the air tuban pecah and she pooped already, so tak bole tgu until the time come. Hamza was very natural, vbac, with 3 kali teran terus keluar without after delivery stitches pon sbb xde koyak. And tis one I have to experience induced. Huhuu..

LahawlawalaQuwataillabillah. Tiada dayaku kecuali pertolongan Mu, ya Allah. 




Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan