Isnin, 15 Januari 2018

Juzzuk Amma

Bismillah..

Alhamdullilah rabb al-3alamin.



Today I had an assessment for completing memorising the juzzuk Amma with Sheikha Wafa. Alhamdullillah, all went well. Alhamdullillah.. I just want to mark this day - Monday, 15th Jan 2018, as one special day in my life. Alhamdullillah.

Actually, I still feel surprise with everything, with my ownself basically.. it is unbelievable. If I were to ask myself 5years ago, would you want to memorise the Quran, the answer must be either negative or I don't know.

And here I am, Alhamdullillah...

Thank you Allah swt, for the gift of time and opportunity to learn the Quran, the ability to memorise it, and Subhanallah, when I started a year ago, I only have Surah An-Nas to Surah At-Takatsur in my heart, and today, Alhamdulillah, I have a juzzuk. MashaAllah quwataillah billah.  Slowly, but going there, insyaAllah.

And yes, the biggest lesson that I learn in this whole new journey is, memorisation can sometimes be hard, but the hardest part is to maintain to remember each and every words and not jumbling them which each other. There's no easy way (unless you were born with very good memory) to achieve this rather than to recite them (from your memory) every day, every-single-day. In fact I've read a confession from a hafidzha that she revises 'minimum' 5 juzzuk everyday to maintain her memorisation memory. When you have taken this road, this is what you going to deal with. InsyaAllah, biidznillahi taala, I will do my very best, to keep on memorising other surahs, and to maintain what I have memorised.

For all of us who aiming to become a Quran Bearer -- May Allah help us to steadfast in this journey and make this journey a breeze, and may al-Quran not just become easy to be uttered in our mouth but also shown in our akhlak. Ameen.

Jazakumullahu khayr for Tajweed Made Easy Academy Global . May Allah bless this academy, make it continuously prosper and may He also bless all the teachers and their families and rewards them with abundance goodness in this life and the life of hereafter especially. Ameen.

---
May this sharing brings benefit.
Salam alaik.



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan