Selasa, 2 Januari 2018

Sacrifice

Bismillah.

Found this in the FB this morning (from the Memorisation sisters closed group).
Alhamdullillah..


From the above screenshot, apa yang nk di-stress kan di sini adalah perkara sacrifice. Ya, apabila diri sudah memilih untuk berada pada jalan ini, banyak perkara dunia yang telah dan perlu dikorbankan. Alhamdullillah, some of it telah berjaya dilaksana - no longer watching tv, movies, listening to radio. And I start the new year by excusing myself from instagram - change the password to some random numbers, logout and not sure when will I come back. iG at the beginning is fun but once it added the story part and jumbling the pictures to non-date chronology, I started to feel that the platform is tricking me to consume my time- to go to have a look on people stories, and to scroll and scroll and scroll pictures for what reason I don't know. Alhamdullillah, for guidance from Allah,  as without it, I might have forever lost, for not able to not realise this. I only kept Neezaneedles iG as it is my work and source of income, but unfollow most of the people that I used to follow only leaving those who  give benefits. Same as FB, I unfollow most of my friends, unlike most of the thing I used to like, leaving it as a plain place for me to know what is important and to update with the NN fanpage.

Not to compare myself with other people but all I can say is, "Lain padang, lain belalang".  I want to make it happen even I have to go the hard way. I am sorry to all my friends that think I have change, but I believe the change is for a good cause. 


-----
May this sharing brings benefit.
Salam alaik.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan